Iklan

Friday, December 2, 2022, December 02, 2022 WIB
Last Updated 2022-12-28T08:16:58Z
HeadlineSports

Who said that Cristiano Ronaldo had already made a deal to accept the offer from the Saudi Arabian club

Advertisement


Portalspots.xyz - Celebrity presenter Piers Morgan has denied claims that Cristiano Ronaldo has completed his move to Al Nasr Saudi Arabia. Manchester United have terminated Ronaldo's contract after an explosive interview with Morgan on Talk TV.

The 37-year-old is looking for a new club. According to recent reports, he is looking to seal his £173m contract to join Al-Nassr. 

However, these reports were refuted by Morgan, who spoke on his personal social media. "No, he hasn't made up his mind yet," he responded to an article claiming Ronaldo 

was about to move to Saudi Arabia. It's unclear if the TV host has been in touch with Ronaldo regarding speculation about his future, so he could make such a statement.

Cristiano Ronaldo, meanwhile, is also linked to Sporting Lisbon and Chelsea, but he is currently focused on the 2022 World Cup, with Portugal just advanced to the Round of 16. I have a great desire to lift the

Two Saudi Arabian clubs, Al Hilal and Al Nasr, are rumored to be fighting over the signing of Cristiano Ronaldo. The five-time Ballon d'Or winner is now looking for new 

challenges at his new club, and in the past two weeks there has been much speculation about his next move. European giants Bayern Munich have confirmed they are no longer targeting Ronaldo, while Chelsea are also said to have cut off interest in the striker.

£173 juta

Cristiano Ronaldo. The 37-year-old Portuguese forward scored from a penalty in his spot against Ghana in Matchday 1 of Group H of his Cup at the 2022 World Cup (24 November 2022), helping Portugal win his 3-2 lead. I won. Penalty kick in 65 minutes when it became 0-0. (AP/Darko Bandyk)


Paris Saint-Germain, who already have a trio of Lionel Messi, Neymar and Kylian Mbappe, have distanced themselves from possible changes, as have Ronaldo's former clubs Real Madrid and Sporting Lisbon. Ronaldo 

has been strongly linked with a possible move to Saudi Arabia, with the Daily Mirror reporting that Al Nasr are facing stiff competition from local rivals Al Hilal for his 

signature. . Al Nasr is said to have signed Ronaldo to a lucrative two-year contract worth £173m a year, and recent reports suggest the Portuguese international is interested in the offer.

Led by former Portugal U21 international Pedro Emmanuel, Al Nasr have won nine league titles in Saudi Arabia. They are currently defended by many top players such as: David Ospina, Luiz Gustavo, Talisca, Vincent Aboubakar, etc.

Meanwhile, another elite club in Saudi Arabia, Al-Hilal, has been interested in Ronaldo since the summer. They are ready to make him the world's highest paid soccer 

player. Saudi Arabia's sports minister, Prince Abdulaziz bin Turki Al-Faisal, recently told BBC Sport that he wants Ronaldo to move to the Middle East.“Anything is possible. I want 

to see Ronaldo play in the Saudi League. It will benefit the league, the Saudi sports ecosystem and inspire young people for the future. He is a role model for many children.” and has a strong following in Saudi Arabia.”